Medical Permission

We are asking families to authorise use of low level painkillers such as paracetamol and ibuprofen while we are away.

Please use this link which opens a form where you can authorise (or not) use of painkillers.

In the event that your son or daughter is in need of pain relief and they are without medication we may provide them with paracetamol or ibuprofen only with parent permission.

Posted in Uncategorized.